To see the world

This urge of leaving Leaving the world The world in my head To see the world Not the world around But the world I wanna see With the people I wanna keep Awake and broke Running and chasing Chasing the same sky The same moon The same birds The same music Repeating and reminding How have I hold that fear All this while, inside Within and Behind each tear Oh well, whats this urge This is now a need I couldnt resist Will this ever leave this sudden ache that settles in my chest, for not being enough, for not becoming all I thought I would be? Should I leave everything behind not to disappear, not to be forgotten, but to walk far enough to find myself to see the person to learn my own name without the noise, without the rush, without the weight of who I should have been Ohh this thought of thinking And not fighting Not working for it

Comments

Popular Posts