Deep into wine
Is that just a sip or so deep that you are unable to float
So confused that you think you have something inside or you just bloat
What are you actually contemplating
I could not see your iris it's blur, do not tell me you are crying
Happiness is real when shared and sadness is when it's layered
Look at the rain and see which version of you is killed which you must have always cared
Or which one of you is here compeletly scared
Dip into deep, take it all, I might be wrong to tell
I just wish for you to feel enough but never fall
You might be well aware about that I guess
How overwhelmed that it can go pretending like it just a fuss
and after- Empty that, the few left in the glass or the whole bottle of wine
Tell me how does will it taste and tell me if you feel fine
If not - thats still okay cause you might love yourself for being just like that
and maybe tomorrow your heart will be little more intact
BTS -" A sudden start from a picture I saw on social media"
So confused that you think you have something inside or you just bloat
What are you actually contemplating
I could not see your iris it's blur, do not tell me you are crying
Happiness is real when shared and sadness is when it's layered
Look at the rain and see which version of you is killed which you must have always cared
Or which one of you is here compeletly scared
Dip into deep, take it all, I might be wrong to tell
I just wish for you to feel enough but never fall
You might be well aware about that I guess
How overwhelmed that it can go pretending like it just a fuss
and after- Empty that, the few left in the glass or the whole bottle of wine
Tell me how does will it taste and tell me if you feel fine
If not - thats still okay cause you might love yourself for being just like that
and maybe tomorrow your heart will be little more intact
BTS -" A sudden start from a picture I saw on social media"
Comments
Post a Comment