I don't want to cry
`I don’t want to cry in anger
I don’t want to cry in fear
I don’t want to cry in frustration
I don’t want to cry in despair
I want to cry with joy
I want to cry in gratitude,hope,peace,connection,growth
I want to cry in understanding
I want to cry in acceptance
I want to cry in forgiveness
I want to cry in healing
I want to cry in love, pure and simple.`
`I don’t want to cry out of chaos` `I don’t want to cry out of guilty thoughts` `I don’t want to cry because of war in my head I don’t want to cry because I’m sick I don’t want to cry when I’m sharing my pain I don’t want to cry looking at the moon I want to cry because of the pain in my heart I want to cry while observing the love I want to cry when I’m confessing the love I want to cry being in love I want to cry because of the love I want to cry because of the love of being apart I want to cry when we’re together for the first time I want to cry because of the feeling of love I want to cry because the love I'm loving is loving me back I want to cry because of the treasure of the loving memories` I don’t want to cry in that dark cornered room I want to cry out in the air I want to cry out in the rain I don’t want to cry in front of anyone I want to cry in the loving arms of the love
`I don’t want to cry out of chaos` `I don’t want to cry out of guilty thoughts` `I don’t want to cry because of war in my head I don’t want to cry because I’m sick I don’t want to cry when I’m sharing my pain I don’t want to cry looking at the moon I want to cry because of the pain in my heart I want to cry while observing the love I want to cry when I’m confessing the love I want to cry being in love I want to cry because of the love I want to cry because of the love of being apart I want to cry when we’re together for the first time I want to cry because of the feeling of love I want to cry because the love I'm loving is loving me back I want to cry because of the treasure of the loving memories` I don’t want to cry in that dark cornered room I want to cry out in the air I want to cry out in the rain I don’t want to cry in front of anyone I want to cry in the loving arms of the love

Comments
Post a Comment