Love... again

I might love but I’ll never fall in love again
I might fall but it won't be love.. again
When you’re sick I’ll stick by your side
When you’re sad I’ll be sad too
When you’re growing I’ll be growing
When you're having scars I’ll be protecting
when you're failing i'll be guiding
If that’s what love is, I’ll love
i'll definetely love
I’ll love out of kindness
I’ll love out of generosity
I’ll love out of love
But no I’ll never fall in love again
Because I know
I’ll never be able to feel that breathing for you
I’ll never be able to feel you even when you touch me
I’ll never be able to get butterflies when I see you
I’ll never be able to feel bloomed when you surround me with flowers
I’ll never be able to feel you in the midst of rough waves
I’ll never be able to shine even when you keep me in between the stars
I’ll never be able to feel you in the midst of rough waves
I'll never be able to be that lover for you
I'll never be able to be that love for you

Comments

Popular Posts